Welcome to Pythonic Interviews¶
A repository collecting in one place everything I think can be useful to keep one’s Pythonic zen even in the toughest job interviews, and more importantly to become a better Python Developer.
The idea is to cover:
- Definitions of fondamental concepts of Object Oriented programming and Python
- Best coding practices and examples
- Description of important packages
- Common structures and algorithms
- Common coding interview questions
It is originally intended to be notes for myself but I release it in the hope it will be helpful for others. I will try my best to update it regularly and stick to the best practices.
The code is tested with pytest. To run them:
cd path-to-repository/src/ pytest
To get more info about coverage and such:
pytest --cov-report term-missing --cov=. --verbose
Continuous Integration testing is done by Travis
Any help is always appreciated and if you have any suggestions or improvement, do not hesitate to create a ticket/pull request. Thank you very much for your interest in Pythonic Interviews.